Marketing operations specialist
Who we are
We’re engineers, unifying employers and hourly workers to create an hourly-work space that works for everyone. This starts with recruiting and retaining employees. On the recruiting side, we help our customers re-engage the people they already know – past applicants and former employees – which is a critical need in this understaffed world and often translates to doubling their application flow. On the retention side, we uncover what matters most to our customers’ employees, automate check-ins and deliver actionable insights to improve their workplace. Simply said: We are employers’ people strategy in an understaffed world.
Our products are in high demand, we are growing quickly and driving towards becoming the Human Resources category leader for how companies improve an employee’s experience from initial job awareness through their employment journey.
We are transforming hourly work by restoring the ideals of the American Dream, rooted in affording everyone the opportunity to earn, find personal satisfaction and save. Our brand is proudly rooted in entrepreneurialism and our attributes are an acronym for ASPIRE: autonomy, smart work, pride, informative, relationships and equity.
HourWork is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist with deep knowledge of digital marketing best practices and expertise in B2B marketing technology to supercharge and scale our demand generation efforts. In this role you will own and evolve our marketing tech stack, administer and optimize our Pardot instance, execute digital marketing campaigns and customer communication campaigns, ensure clean and accurate data in our prospect database and measure the right things to inform our digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and Branding, this role will also work closely with HourWork’s sales and revenue operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Pardot expert that would like to accelerate their career and grow into a management position.
- Administer the company’s Pardot instance
- Evaluate and oversee implementation of additions to HourWork’s marketing tech stack as needs evolve
Implement, execute, optimize and monitor email marketing campaigns and nurture streams
- Design and implement new processes in Pardot and SF.com (as required) as the company expands its marketing capabilities
- Own the administration of marketing metrics and key performance indicators. Ensure the accuracy of these metrics and surface new metrics to consider as the company grows
- Work closely with the sales and revenue operations teams to ensure efficient and timely management of marketing qualified prospect routing and flow. Ensure that there is a closed loop process between sales and marketing
- Grow the marketing operations team as the marketing organization scales
- Work closely with the customer success team and product marketing to design, execute and monitor the digital aspects of communicating with and marketing to customers
- Provide custom reports on marketing performance to the C-suite and HourWork’s board as needed
- Grow and maintain a clean and accurate prospect database
- Track ROI on digital, third party campaigns and live events
- Be the enabler of HourWork’s marketing machine through expert administration and evolution of the company’s marketing technology stack.
- 3-5 years of experience as a marketing operations professional at an early to mid-stage SaaS company
- Minimum of 2 years of working in Pardot and SF.com
- Certifications in Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of B2B demand generation strategies and tactics. Adept at building complex nurture streams
- Highly analytical with a love of and experience with B2B marketing metrics. Always looking for ways to make demand generation even more effective.
- Enjoys collaborating across departments
- Ability to work quickly and operate within a fast paced, start-up environment
- Knowledge of and experience with leading edge B2B marketing technologies beyond Pardot/Salesforce.com
- Experience implementing customer communication processes using SF.com
- WordPress knowledge
- Experience running paid social media campaigns and managing spend
- Experience working for software vendors in the workforce management, human capital management or restaurant technology space
At HourWork, we have a transparent equity and salary policy because we take pride in ensuring all of our colleagues are compensated commensurate with experience. Our methodology is transparent and discussed during onboarding (and questions are always welcome).
- Unlimited Vacation (No, really. Please take your vacation.)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Basic Life, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- 401k & HSA available
Request a demo
Let’s get started!
Double your applicant flow
Increase first 90-day retention by 30%
Trusted by 900+ franchises in 10,000+ locations